An Atypical blog entry - way off left field

Why can't I find someone who loves me in spite of all the mess in my life? Wait, did I just type something that's on almost every woman's mind? There are people (non family), who are willing to do that - love you unconditionally, I'm gonna call them 'Type A' people. Your average Type A person is smart, they've figured out something that you haven't come to terms with yet - you will always have issues. The perfect you is an elusive mirage.
The Type A people in your life see the potential in you and not your current state.
And what do we do with these fantastic people? Right, we push them away! Something deep inside us wants to validate our misery, inviting in opinions that highlight our need to change.

How about, for a change, we accept that we are all bound to make mistakes. But instead of harping on the faults, why not encourage some positive fostering? Believe the people who believe in you. The person who's nudging you right now and saying, "I like you just the way you are."