I'm downloading new songs - Simon Webbe, mainly. Ever since I heard him live at Bottles and Chimney with an acoustic guitar, his songs have stuck in my head. The VH1 show was thorough entertainment. This guy's music is food for thought.

Anyway, I digress from my original line of thought. I was at the Mizo chapel to meet a friend of a friend. Someone who's taking a risk to follow his passion and I somehow fit in the smallest piece of his life puzzle. Tackling the unknown with a big step as he contemplates a move to a new city. It's the whole 20-80 principle. For the first 80% of the time, you only see 20% of the results and for the final 20%, you see 80% productivity.
I don't get people who chase a fast buck - the give it to me now school of thought. The danger of trying to realize your dreams is giving up during the hard yakka phase. I'm writing this out as a reminder to me-memo, ala Jerry Maguire. Heck! I might even go type out a "Things we think and do not say", mission statement... or would that be a memo???